Printable FRF invite cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to invite anyone from around my area. All the raptor owners.around here are ***** and sstreet queens. Except for the few forum members that i hang out here with ranger and justvettn.
Raptor owners here ignore others on purpose and look like dodge owners all pissued off and mad that they aren't the only ones. Plus they are all street queens

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I over paid yes but that's just cause i worked 7 days a week 14 hours a day when i ordered it so i had no time off to find a dealer on the usa. plus at about that time randy got into.shit for selling.trucks.to canucks :( so i said.**** it.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I guess its cause they think its rare here and they are all bone stock so when they see me with my single chamber exhaust and led roof lights they shit them.selves silly

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to invite anyone from around my area. All the raptor owners.around here are ***** and sstreet queens. Except for the few forum members that i hang out here with ranger and justvettn.
Raptor owners here ignore others on purpose and look like dodge owners all pissued off and mad that they aren't the only ones. Plus they are all street queens

Alex they might not be as bad as you think, Look at that cool Chinese guy you met with the Raptor.
I seen a Raptor in the mall parking lot and his license plate read BLIND ONE, never seen him again. Wonder if he is on the forum. That would have been a great opportunity to use one of these cards.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

and they all overpaid for their trucks?

Ya we over pay for just about every thing, the Raptor is about $10,000.00 more in Canada. Its a hard pill to swallow especially when the Dollar is at par or better.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure anymore. It's just common courtesy to wave back at someone regardless of whether you drive a raptor or not. I waved to 4 raptors this past week and get nada but blank stares like they're gonna come at me and castrate me. Lighten up you weirdos out there...

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Lol he's not really cool dude, this guy isnt creative for shit he just wants to copy my truck, he even told me so that henwantsnit exactly the same lol , he said he will never put it in 4wd and is actually thinking about selling it cause aperantly he has troubles driving it around the city because it's so big. I saw 3 other raptors before I left they just looked at me and tried to ignore me I even waved and gave them thumbs up, the only cool guy on a raptor I met was rolling through the club district and he had a black super crew stock parked outside a club...everyone was checking out his ride until I pulled up and revved my sexy beast and everyone turned away from his truck and ran to see mine, this guy didn't hate but told me damn man and I thought I was the shit you make my raptor look like a toy! Never seen him around the gta again but seemed like a cool dude respect.
Every single time I see raptors drive by I even open my tinted windows and give them thumbs up , I see they are looking at me but with a blank durf face.
Hell some 60 year old guy pulled up to my fab shop in his 2011 he gave me shit for being so young and said I'm not able to handle a truck like that. I told him to go cry a river old man
In the u.s you guys are friendly to each other I guess because of the exclusivity here especially in Ontario where there is far less raptors than out west they think they are the shit. I met 3 other raptors in north Ontario while fishing camping and they all waved back and smiled. I guess it's just in Toronto :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here in Colorado I get respect from everyone I meet. The only Raptor owner (driver) who did not initiate or reply to my wave was a girl (on her cell phone). I lost count of the compliments and positive questions. A dude on a crotch rocket was passing me on the highway and slowed down to give me a thumbs up!

The only people who won't stare directly at my Raptor, are other non-Ford truck owners. They use their peripheral vision, hahaha.

According to the guys at CORE, lots of Denver area Raptor owners take their trucks to CORE and have fun (beat the shit out of them).

It's the only truck I know of that gets thumbs up when it's so covered in mud, they can't see the paint.

Here's my "street queen" dressed for the prom:

2825-fun-day-core-colorado-off-road-extreme-race-tracks.jpg

You can peek under my dress if you want to see something dirty:

3628-first-trip-core-colorado-off-road-extreme.jpg