Prinsu Roof Rack Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
send them this thread, because they need to send a new rack. Looks like complete shit. I'm hesitant to put a rack on the roof mainly due to drilling holes period.

rlj676

Reaction score
Horrible to read this, I feel for you putting holes in the truck for this ************* and such horrible service.

I’d recommend changing the thread title so it gives the warning without someone reading all the details!

Would also let them know you’ll be leaving this review any and everywhere if they can’t help with some fair resolution.

Good luck

OP
OP
figure1a

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
send them this thread, because they need to send a new rack. Looks like complete shit. I'm hesitant to put a rack on the roof mainly due to drilling holes period.
Not sure if you saw in an earlier post but I did contact Prinsu and they really did not give a **** about my issues and pretty much told me not their problem.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sucks man, sorry to hear this experience has been so bad. Given that rack is a time bomb, it seems buying a different rack and checking drill patterns prior to plugging old holes may be your best bet.

Hope it works out, sorry Prinsu screwed you so bad.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea. Maybe contact another rack company. Tell them what happened and see if they are close or maybe could tailor the mounts to be similar to prinsu. What a *************

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give the OP a long overdue thank you for this post. You would think a company willing to make a product that required permanent alterations to a truck costing so much would only put the highest quality components and R&D into product.

Thanks for steering me away from this product as well as 6 other of my friends who have asked me about roof rack options over the last few months. I asked them to spread the word as well. In an industry without well established standards we have to talk with our $$$.

Last edited: