Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
One thing I learned is this. DO not drink the kool aid and believe the hype on a very hyped vehicle and wait until it is in it's final 2 years of production to buy one because unfortunately the big three has shown time and time again that they can not help themselves with over production.

This again? People make stuff, people buy stuff. Who is drinking the kool aid? If you decide you want a raptor, you go buy one. There is no kool aid.

Look around, people are buying new $100k Rv's and $100k boats and will be lucky to get half that in a year or two, and these are regular working people. You think paying $5k more than the next guy for a Raptor is drinking the kool aid? lol. Get some perspective.

I got a little off mine in '18 and was happy to get it. I'm still happy and have enjoyed it for 1.5 years.

You seem bitter. That's no way to go thru life.

JPat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go for it! The SCAB has zero options, very rare as I have only found a handful optioned like this and they were all black:(

I owned one black vehicle in my life and I told myself never again. Post a pic if you pull the trigger on it.

Truck is nice and pricing was no BS, however they are going to make their money somehow either on trade or the financing. Unfortunately we could not get past the trade number on my car. They also had a few more color 800a's but all had graphics for $2k higher and discount was not as aggressive.

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my 801A 18 in May of 17 when the order books opened for sticker, 61745. I just built the 2020 version on the Ford site, 65435. Taking 7k off a 2020, I spent an extra 3k. Not worth waiting 2.5 years for 3k. Not even close.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in December, I was able to get $6000 off a 2019 SCrew with the 802a and moonroof. MSRP was just below $70K. They were advertising ~$3500 off sticker at the time. I traded in my wifes 2018 Wrangler sport that still had a year on its lease and lost about $2K on that. That was $2K higher than anyone else had offered for it at the time.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is nice and pricing was no BS, however they are going to make their money somehow either on trade or the financing. Unfortunately we could not get past the trade number on my car. They also had a few more color 800a's but all had graphics for $2k higher and discount was not as aggressive.

Don’t give up hope quite yet. Dealer has a bite and they may bump up their trade in offer via phone/text to reel you in. The last day of the month is this Friday, they may be hungry to meet monthly sales quotas.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing changed on the 2020’s except for 3 new paint offerings. Iconic Silver, Lead Foot, and Rapid Red. I think Ford is focusing on the soon to be released 2021 f150 to stay ahead of the competition.