Pricing question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PITTcatch18

Reaction score
I agree with those who have replied to your inquiries so far.... I just ordered my Raptor about 3 weeks ago. Black SCREW with 801A luxury package and power moon roof. MSRP was $52,990 and I'm out the door at $48,475 which is invoice or slightly below invoice. There are dealers out there willing to work with you on the price, you just have to find them. Do not settle for MSRP!! The only crappy part about a custom build and order is the wait... I'm only 3 weeks in and the suspense is killing me already! However, I'm sure the wait will be well worth it. As for the other options (raptor decals, bed extender, tailgate step, etc), they are a waste of $$ IMO. It just all depends on what you want. And just so you know, the 801A package includes the rear camera and the front camera is a separate option. Have fun researching and making your decision!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey PITTcatch18 you want to say which dealer so I can add you to my invoice list?

And I know exactly how you feel on the wait. I'm only at 2 weeks and it's amazing how much I think about this beast lol!

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting is part of the Raptor initiation protocol. It is kind of like a fraternity (no offense to the many women that roam the forums with us!)

PITTcatch18

Reaction score
No problem WyoStorm... Kightlinger Motors in Coudersport, PA. I hear ya man, I think about this truck at least a few times a day! And then I come home from work and research potential mods and add-ons!! SQ, I agree it's like a badass fraternity and I think Raptor pledge pins would be appropriate FRED! lol