Pricing question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm relatively new here... I actually just started looking into the Raptor's a month or so ago. Always been a Chevy guy but I can't deny how mean the Raptor's look coming off the showroom floor.

I'm going into the dealer Saturday to test drive one of the Raptor's they have on the lot and see what they'll give me on trade, along with possibly talking pricing of ordering a new Black Screw.

The Raptor I built online is the simple base model with no bells or whistles, total price $47,525, which is what I'd likely order. I know the pricing threads are posted over and over but nevertheless I'd appricate replies from people that have bought similarily priced raptors and what the final price was. Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable posting here! I'm trying to gauge what a fair price would be before taking the plunge.

Thanks much,
SlasherMcGee

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm relatively new here... I actually just started looking into the Raptor's a month or so ago. Always been a Chevy guy but I can't deny how mean the Raptor's look coming off the showroom floor.

I'm going into the dealer Saturday to test drive one of the Raptor's they have on the lot and see what they'll give me on trade, along with possibly talking pricing of ordering a new Black Screw.

The Raptor I built online is the simple base model with no bells or whistles, total price $47,525, which is what I'd likely order. I know the pricing threads are posted over and over but nevertheless I'd appricate replies from people that have bought similarily priced raptors and what the final price was. Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable posting here! I'm trying to gauge what a fair price would be before taking the plunge.

Thanks much,
SlasherMcGee

If I had a $1 for everytime I heard that one...

As far as ordering...I would suggest you not skimp on options to save a few $$. You will regret it later...

Good luck,

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a deal on mine for 450.00 over invoice (not MSRP).. fully loaded everything minus 899 for side graphics... I did get alarm. remote start, moon roof, hood graphics, blue trimed interior, bed extender, Nav package and front camera.. No step in tailgate....
$50,*** was the final price plus taxes and fees.... I was about exactly 10% off MSRP
I bought the 500 premium extended warranty Ford ESP plan 50 deductable and bought it later ofr 1300 from lombardo Ford... So you can try to get a deal on that while you haggle on the price...

Last edited:
OP
OP
SlasherMcGee

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As far as ordering...I would suggest you not skimp on options to save a few $$. You will regret it later...

Good luck,

Thanks for the reply/advice.. I definetly like some of the options but things like cameras and interior styling I've never been into(I woudl love the power folding mirrors)

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good luck,

Coming from driven both, I have to say that I am much happier with my 2013 completely base (800a package, not 801a). This truck comes with a ridiculous amount of options stock so there is no need to add the luxury option IMO.

The new radio for 2013 is much better than any touchscreen, and with all the problems people are having with MFT I especially do not want the touch screen.

The only options I would have liked to have from the factory were the power folding mirrors and HIDs. I bought the HIDs separately for under 1K and decided the power mirrors weren't worth 5K.

It all comes down to personal opinion but I have never had a passenger say anything negative about my truck not having the MFT or power pedals (lol). If anything they are completely surprised at how amazing the truck is with zero options.

As for price, 3K under MSRP is a good area to shoot for, but at most dealers you will have to haggle quite a bit. I got my SuperCab truck for about 43K out the door including TTL

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in a similiar situation and can tell you what I've found (but in the fine print say I'm not responsible for any misinformation)! And it might vary, but it's what I'm working with right now for pricing..

Invoice for base on the SCAB is $39,594, the SCREW $41,962. I think the options are universal (priced the same for either SCAB or SCREW).

Invoice pricing
801A Luxury $4059.00
43M Moonroof $ 849.00
55G Boxside Graphics $ 917.00 (I like'em, but really?)
55R Hood Graphics $ 768.00 (ditto)
63T Tailgate Step $ 320.00
64A 17" beadlocks $ 994.00
76F Frt/Rear Camera $ 448.00

There are "other" charges in the invoice pricing too... Dest & Delivery $995, a Fuel Charge, Advertising(?) and MDA(?) assessment, which is close to another $900.00.

I found if you go to a lot, or call a dealer that has what you want, it's tough to get a good price "Close to Invoice"... However, most dealers I talked to would order one at $500 over..

Time is money, how long you willing to wait?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A base SCREW at invoice ($42,226 + ADV + DD + gas) out the door would only be around 44K. There are dealers that will order you one at or near invoice if you've looked at that list. I ordered a SCAB at invoice with the 801A and F/R camera for under 46 out the door. A similarly equipped SCREW would be around $48,500.

Your price is correct for MSRP but we around here try to avoid paying that!

Last edited: