Pricing on 2014 Roush SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alternative H

Reaction score
Been looking for a Gen 2 and this nice Gen 1 caught my eye. Local to me, 77k miles, $50k ask
Seems a bit high to me. I haven't been able to look at it in person because it is in service. Non Roush would go for high 30s low 40s, is it worth an extra 10k?

Has an ADD front bumper, some lights, and a billet grill, looks like stock Roush past that. TIA

IMG_7082.jpgIMG_7083.jpg

OP
OP
alternative H

alternative H

Reaction score
Roush is an aftermarket package; the trucks left the plant in stock form and were then shipped to Roush for the modifications. Blue Book/Black Book doesn’t account for the Roush upfit, so the value of the package is only as much as you’re willing to pay for it.
Right, I meant more than it was done AT Roush instead of Joe blow putting a Roushcharger on a truck. The carfax indicated it was sold new at the Ford dealer as a Roush Raptor.

OP
OP
alternative H

alternative H

Reaction score
Seems a bit high, regardless, check it over thoroughly or have an inspection done on it.
Yeah I thought it was a couple thousand over what it should be. Unfortunately its at one of those dealers that has a "no haggle, easy price" type of policy. I'm talking with the GM about how they came to that number. Better be pretty damn clean.

OP
OP
alternative H

alternative H

Reaction score
I found another one in much better shape. almost like new with 41k miles. Audio system and radar built in with a SYNC 3 upgrade. He wants $56,000 for it. Condition is 9/10 with ford ESP care

Not a lot of transaction history for low mileage good condition Roush trucks these days. What do y'all think?277108F6-5E5A-42A4-BAAA-CE01A706557C.jpeg