Prices with different tuners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abdulrahman

Reaction score
Hi

Why some custom tuners have different prices when tuning the raptor with a different programming devices?

X tuner takes 165$ to email a tune with Bully Dog/SCT, where HP N-Guage will cost 225$ !

Is it the N-Guage gives higher HP & Tourqe?

Sorry about my English

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi

Why some custom tuners have different prices when tuning the raptor with a different programming devices?

X tuner takes 165$ to email a tune with Bully Dog/SCT, where HP N-Guage will cost 225$ !

Is it the N-Guage gives higher HP & Tourqe?

Sorry about my English

I believe the difference in price with the various devices is primarily due to quality and functionality. If you get a tune from a particular tuner that supports multiple devices, I believe you will get the same tune regardless of the device, hence, no difference in HP or torque.

OP
OP
Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman

Reaction score
I believe the difference in price with the various devices is primarily due to quality and functionality. If you get a tune from a particular tuner that supports multiple devices, I believe you will get the same tune regardless of the device, hence, no difference in HP or torque.
Thanks, I just ordered SCT

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cancel the order. Reach out to Goosetuned here on the forum. He is amazing, the tunes are amazing and the COBB access port platform he uses is super awesome!!