Prices after shipment restarts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topdawg4ever

Reaction score
Does anyone have an opinion on when Raptor R’s start hitting the streets again if prices will drop? With the oil leak issue getting resolved at the factory, I assume a bunch of these will hit the street in the next 2-3 months.

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
When I was calling dealerships to find an allocation, I would guess 1/3 of them said the first allocation is for the owner or one of the owners of the dealership, the second was usually to some super fleet client/ceo of some corp. Also, this truck is the pinnacle of trucks for those who love and buy Ford trucks for their fleets. I can only imagine how many CEOs and owners of these companies are in line waiting for one and willing to pay. I don’t see adm disappearing for a while unless we go into a recession like we’ve never seen before. At that point, we’re all in trouble.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was calling dealerships to find an allocation, I would guess 1/3 of them said the first allocation is for the owner or one of the owners of the dealership, the second was usually to some super fleet client/ceo of some corp. Also, this truck is the pinnacle of trucks for those who love and buy Ford trucks for their fleets. I can only imagine how many CEOs and owners of these companies are in line waiting for one and willing to pay. I don’t see adm disappearing for a while unless we go into a recession like we’ve never seen before. At that point, we’re all in trouble.
Same but different. GM gave me his allocation then the owner took it…

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So then you are saying LATE in the 2024 production cycle after all the 24s have been delivered. So then you can get a 2025 for a fair deal. Lol