Price protected discounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boeing777

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered 22 Raptors in 2021 and just taken delivery. did you get price protected $3300 off the window sticker and did you receive any discount rebate for the blue cruise

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Blue cruise has been backed out of the window sticker, so don't worry about that. The $3300 is a different story, I am working to try and get mine back, dealer is no help. Ordered 12/21, at dealer 7/22.

Ryed

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered 22 Raptors in 2021 and just taken delivery. did you get price protected $3300 off the window sticker and did you receive any discount rebate for the blue cruise
Ordered in October 2021, delivered in April 2022. Blue Cruise was taken off window sticker. Dealer honored the price on my order sheet (minus Blue cruise).

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Ordered Oct 2021, took delivery Feb 2022 original MSRP order sheet agreed to price honored.

Wallybosch

Reaction score
Ordered October5/21 picked up yesterday! Long story look at my other post if you want to know why it took so long! Anyway dealer honored original price…. But he was very confused about the blue cruise removal credit.

After a long conversation about it he told me I had to pay what’s on the original invoice which included the blue cruise
The Ford rep told him to have me sign a ford document……I know my Blue cruise will not work…. I’ll receive a refund from Ford? Well let’s hope I see the check! On a side note I only paid MSRP for the truck so I didn’t want to push my luck! the invoice went up 5k since I ordered.