Price Increase on 2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironpeddler

Reaction score
I just tried to configure a Raptor using Build and Price and a few noticeable options were gone. CF Interior, 37 Package, Glass Roof, Graphics Package, and a few others. The max price I could configure it to was 73K. (If I chose the 37 style rim, it increased the price to match adding the 37 package, but it didn’t show up in the detail section of the Summary Page.)

I am glad I was able to get a Black 37 Package with every option. Looks like that’s not going to be built that nice for the foreseeable future….

What tf are you talking about man?? All of those options are still available to build with on ford.com

I did have one dealer tell me that the 37pp was going to be limited to a certain # of builds in each region, but dealers say so much shit so who knows.

RapGen

Reaction score
Oh man. That’s crazy. I just tried with Safari and the newer Build and Price Tool comes up. In Chrome, on my iPad, it pulls up the old tool. I should have tried another browser. My mistake.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of takes the sting out of not getting my '21 until this week.

Last fall, I did consider cancelling and ordering a '22 or waiting to order a '23. At the rate prices are increasing, the '23s will likely be even more.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The window sticker for my 2022 order (confirmed 10/15/21, In Production 1/31/22, Blend Date 2/8/22) shows a price that is $880 higher than the paperwork I signed / paid a deposit on last October.

Believe that's the first price increase on the 2022s; should I expect to have to pay that higher by $880 price even though I have signed paperwork showing the old price? Also not seeing the Blue Cruise adjustment on the window sticker yet.

No ADM deal.

Thanks for your thoughts.