Price Check 2018 Raptor SCrew 802A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmar311

Reaction score
Price I'm being quoted by dealer for a new 2018 SCrew with 802A is $64,265. Is this a fair price based on what 2018 Raptors have been selling for or do you think there's wiggle room on this price? See attached.

Not my 1st Ford but would be my 1st Raptor!

Attachments

• Raptor-msrp.JPG
    Raptor-msrp.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 78

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He's quoting you sticker price which is what most dealerships are selling them for. If you are in california, then MSRP is very good.

Price I'm being quoted by dealer for a new 2018 SCrew with 802A is $64,265. Is this a fair price based on what 2018 Raptors have been selling for or do you think there's wiggle room on this price? See attached.

Not my 1st Ford but would be my 1st Raptor!

OP
OP
jmar311

jmar311

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Have you seen many dealerships outside of CA accepting offers under sticker? I'm in FL and almost every Raptor I've looked at has a $5k addtl margin on it.

raptorexplorer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Have you seen many dealerships outside of CA accepting offers under sticker? I'm in FL and almost every Raptor I've looked at has a $5k addtl margin on it.

same here (FL), many dealerships are doing MSRP in midwest...may have to fly and drive it back - my research is that its about $1000-$1500 to get it trucked from dealer to FL

OP
OP
jmar311

jmar311

Reaction score
That's what I'm planning to do. I don't want to ship it so I'm going to just fly to what ever dealership gives me best price and drive it home with an extended road trip back!

So my Raptor search continues...

Emarquez1997

Reaction score
We are offer under msrp message me if you want more info

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

We are sale under msrp

OP
OP
jmar311

jmar311

Reaction score
I PM'd a couple of them so waiting to see what they have. As for the destination and delivery charge, are any of you seeing dealers scrubbing this cost off? thats a huge selling point for me since I need ship the truck.