Premium payment to buy a ford raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not correct. As mentioned above, the days of SVT dealerships is no more. That's how it used to be, there were certified SVT dealerships, but they did away with that a long while back. Now any dealership can sell or order SVT vehicles.

I could be wrong in what I heard but are the Raptors allocated out to dealers based on the number of normal F150's they have sold. Meaning that if they sold XXXX of F150's they can order XX of Raptors.

Can anyone verify that as true or more dealer BS?

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have seen the mark ups from $5K-$15K, that is just plain crazy! I have heard of some getting through costco and I think Amex has auto purchase plans....
Hit up the thread on here if any are close to you and with not a lot of orders in front of you.

White Dino

Reaction score
The salesman told me the onlything he could do is to go 2k over the msrp.
I just going to wait for maroone ford answer they are. Getting me some good options too.

I bought a White SCREW from stock Sunday for $2K over INVOICE. I went in to order one, which they would do for $1K over INVOICE, but was able to get a good deal on the only one they had in stock. The truck which has 801A, front cam, and sunroof had been on the lot for less that 24 hours.

Super Ford, City of Industry, CA. Ask for Joe Grasso

Two other dealers closer to me had marks...up to $13,500! Pathetic.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I could be wrong in what I heard but are the Raptors allocated out to dealers based on the number of normal F150's they have sold. Meaning that if they sold XXXX of F150's they can order XX of Raptors.

Can anyone verify that as true or more dealer BS?

there are allocations, but there is no longer restrictions on only certain dealerships can sell SVT vehicles like there used to be years ago.