Premium payment to buy a ford raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone paid a premium to the dealer to buy a ford raptor?
I was going to buy a 2013 sc white ford raptor @ 52msrp, when i request the payment form then it said 58 final price, they says it is a premium that you need to pay in order to get it.

Do you need to pay premium in non svt dealers only?

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah... Tell him that you stopped dropping acid back in the 70's. You have the money and the power so use it.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are getting bent over and screwed my friend. Run away from that dealership and buy one at invoice then come back and tell them "I do not like getting screwed."

Has anyone paid a premium to the dealer to buy a ford raptor?
I was going to buy a 2013 sc white ford raptor @ 52msrp, when i request the payment form then it said 58 final price, they says it is a premium that you need to pay in order to get it.

Do you need to pay premium in non svt dealers only?

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I m from panama. I m buying the truck im miami, fl. My father bought his raptor at maroone ford palmetto, i bought my svt lightning there too. It is a SVT dealer Thats why we did not pay any premium
That is what i think.

I would have to wait

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I m from panama. I m buying the truck im miami, fl. My father bought his raptor at maroone ford palmetto, i bought my svt lightning there too. It is a SVT dealer Thats why we did not pay any premium
That is what i think.

I would have to wait

Well, the fair price is what someone is willing to pay. I've never heard of dealers being SVT or not. I think personally that they are trying to take advantage of the situation to make more money. If you feel comfortable with their buy it now price then go for it. If it were me, I'd be calling all over Miami and maybe even further north to find a dealer who has one on the lot that is at least willing to sell it at MSRP. You might have to sacrifice some options, but its all in what you want and what your willing to pay.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shop around, one dealer may ask for a premium and the next will sell it to you at dealer cost. If they are not an SVT dealer they are not supposed to have a Raptor unless its used or a dealer was unloading one. Don't buy from a non SVT dealer they acquired that truck from someplace other than from a Ford order.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That Maroone Ford you mentioned shows a white in stock, maybe deal with them again.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I m willing to pay a msrp price for the truck, but not more than is listed.
SVT dealership are the one who has the right to sell svt line paying a monthy fee. I think is around 10k monthly. Some of the dealer doesnt have it, i think that is why they are charging that premium to me.
I going to wait for maroone ford to give me some new raptor options to choose.

That one at the dealer was the one i was looking for. 2013 sc oxford white luxury pack front and rear view camera.

Btw which are the only ford raptor colour with blue interior?