Pre-Running an Amazing River Trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
How far from Vegas is that drive. And why are you never in the water swimming, does it need to be over 100 outside, lol?
I did my Polar Plunge days growing up in Minnesota :) Some intentional, some NOT, skating on the pond-falling through, Ice-fishing a little tooooo Early and of course running the rivers in the JD 440 Liqufier :pepper::pepper::banghead::banghead:
Left the house at 0730 got home around 1600 with an hour at the river lunch and a little 4xfoot and of course stopping every 1/2 mile for pictures :driver::driver::favorites37:

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How does the seat heat and AC work with those Carhart seat covers? I have them in my super duty but the seat aren't heated or cooled. I'd like to put some in the Raptor but don't want to negate my heat and cooling.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
How does the seat heat and AC work with those Carhart seat covers? I have them in my super duty but the seat aren't heated or cooled. I'd like to put some in the Raptor but don't want to negate my heat and cooling.
I’ve only used it with the heaters so far and works great. I reckon they will be cooler too because that black leather can get “warm” when it’s 115 outside.
I had to get them and the center lid cover. Bailey was destroying them getting in and out on our adventures. So much easier now to vacuum up the sand and rocks. I couldn’t believe ho expensive they were though, but you get what you pay for in the end.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
Always jealous of the scenery. Much better than anything we have in Alabama.
Yea but is the deer limit still one a day? Trust me on this, the Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee and Louisianna Folks are a lot nicer Patriotic Americans than what I have to deal with here now in LA North.
Maybe it's 31 years of public service but my tolerance for communist Fxcks is extremely low these days, lol
I must say Everyone that I've met of FRF that's come to town and hit the Desert, have been Fantastic Folks, even the ones from behind the "Orange Curtain in CA :anitoof::anitoof:
You would last a week here before you became a Serial Killer :banana-mario::biggun::biggun: