Pre-Ordering Gen 3 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

William King

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with three different dealerships in regards to getting an order ready as soon as the order banks open up.

To the people who claim June 10th is the day the order banks open up, where are you getting this date from?

Has anyone heard of pre-ordering a Raptor?

-First dealership (Frontier Ford): We'll have to wait until the order bank opens up. Ford has the date listed as TBD for ordering a Raptor and has stopped wholesale production for the month of May according to a site the GM has access to. Also, I can put in an order form through the dealership but that does not guarantee the dealership will get allocated a Raptor for me to get my build made and sent to that dealership.

-Second dealership (Harrison Ford): Also has no information regarding a date for the order bank opening, but mentioned there's a process to pre-order a Raptor before the ordering banks open up.

-Third dealership (Pierre Ford): Simply said the order banks are not open so there's nothing we can do until they open up.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on a waiting list currently, depending on if the people in front of me are waiting for the "R" or if they back out dictates how fast i can get my order in.
Currently they have about 20 people on the list. He said when he had this list for the GT500 around 75% of people ended up backing out. I am about number 10 on the list so i hope i can get an order in early.
He had 4 GT500 allocations and only 2 of the 8 or so people actually came through with there order.

OP
OP
W

William King

Reaction score
I am on a waiting list currently, depending on if the people in front of me are waiting for the "R" or if they back out dictates how fast i can get my order in.
Currently they have about 20 people on the list. He said when he had this list for the GT500 around 75% of people ended up backing out. I am about number 10 on the list so i hope i can get an order in early.
He had 4 GT500 allocations and only 2 of the 8 or so people actually came through with there order.
Just got a call back from Pierre Ford out of Seattle. I'm #14 on their list. It seems as if that might be what the sales rep from Harrison Ford was thinking about and calling it a "pre-order" instead of calling it a waiting list for their allocation.