Pre-Order a 2017 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the market already peaked. it's on the way down now.

Where has it peaked? Look at the truck Ruby points out, a 2013 and it is listed for more than I paid for my 2014 brand new. I was called out of the blue by someone who found out I had one of the two Ruby Red's in town, he wanted it, and his first offer was above what I paid for it. I don't see the bottom failing out on price anytime soon, unless they release a big v8 in the Gen2.

Just had a buddy, who did a lot of lookin, got a 2012 with 50k miles and no nav or graphics, and it still cost above 40 grand.

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought prices had dropped since the start of the year when i was going through listings last, but it mostly just 2010's that i see being offered at more realistic deals. The rest have held up pretty well.

I was offered $39k today from a dealer for my Loaded '12 scab with 59k. The instant buy on autotrader/kbb offers $37.5. Not too shabby.