Pre-Order a 2017 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I doubt they stick a v8 in it. More than likely it will be a 5 liter coyote derivative which probably will not have as much power as the v6. I think the market for Raptors is peaking now as far as price goes. People want those 6.2 liters, and are will willing to shell out to get them.

the market already peaked. it's on the way down now.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the market already peaked. it's on the way down now.

I kind of think mine could have been an outlier but I just got through changing the plugs. Every spot on my body is sore, I will never again do that. I did not strip any of the plugs, used pb blaster and Wurth cu1800 (1800 degrees) anti seize on each plug. It purrs like a kitten and the mileage range went up by 20 miles do not know why probably has to adjust the computer. I love my rig and so do they ladies I never knew trucks were such chick magnets.

These rigs are everything everyone says they are

it does appear that there will be a late available v8 option for the Raptor of the 5 liter coyote motor twin turbo charge. With the weight reduction that model should be a screamer when it comes out.

Last edited:

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"it does appear that there will be a late available v8 option for the Raptor of the 5 liter coyote motor twin turbo charge. With the weight reduction that model should be a screamer when it comes out. "

that would be awsome

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Suggesting anything other than the 3.5 Eco Boost is 100% speculation.

Kaiser, I read it on multiple websites and everyone is talking about it. Therefor it must be true.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

tgreen

Reaction score
Raptors still seem to be holding their value.
I just bought mine last week 2012 Screw 40K miles, in like new condition.
my bank told me the NADA value of the Raptor was 48,500. I found the original window sticker in the glove box at $27,050

tgreen

Reaction score
you are right, my type-o

the original window sticker was for $47,050.
NADA pricing actually has it worth more today then its purchase price in 2012

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've started to get the itch for the new one... Would sell mine - Now to figure out the value and what a good price would be for if I were to do this...

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've started to get the itch for the new one... Would sell mine - Now to figure out the value and what a good price would be for if I were to do this...

Here's an excellent example of how bad the market is getting for the GEN1 Raptors:

Used 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew 5.5-ft. Bed 4WD for Sale in Galesburg IL 61401 City Select Motors

$54,995.00 - yup, I'd say the GEN1's are on the way down. That's a Luxury Package truck with quit a bit of winter rash underneath. The dealership is full guys who have no idea what they have, but the price is just a touch above NADA. And they ain't budging on the price, either. Truck has never been offroad as far as I can tell. So that gives you an idea how strong the market still is for this supposedly declining model......