Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The position of the Cruise Control Module (CCM) is critical to operation; it needs to be in the factory location and properly adjusted and calibrated to function.

The aftermarket bumper will throw everything out of specifications, hence the warning messages. There’s no sense in paying the dealer to diagnose it when the module isn’t even correctly installed; that’s the first thing that needs to be corrected.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 2020 and the pre-collision assist isn't working, because the previous owner installed an after market front bumper - at least that's the reason I was given.

It might be a blessing in disguise, but I still want to get it working.

The Ford dealerships over here want to keep the truck for 3-5 days for diagnosis and repair.

Is anybody else qualified to work on these trucks? This should be a quick fix.

I'd prefer not to leave it at the dealership.

Post up a couple pictures so we can see how the bumper is!

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The position of the Cruise Control Module (CCM) is critical to operation; it needs to be in the factory location and properly adjusted and calibrated to function.

The aftermarket bumper will throw everything out of specifications, hence the warning messages. There’s no sense in paying the dealer to diagnose it when the module isn’t even correctly installed; that’s the first thing that needs to be corrected.

Yep, installed right and realigned---get ready to pay the dealer!

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In that picture I dont even see where the CCM would be lol!!! Usually its on the drivers side right where the light bar is--So that is a mystery where it is lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE