PPF & Ceramic coat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Killingtommygun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a little test and me and my buddy did ppf on my hood. (Trying to save money for more goodies) It was fun and a challenge, even though we were ocd there was still a couple bubbles left underneath and we had a hell of a time with fingers around the front curve of the hood. Thinking about doing some classes to get me up to speed. Its been cold as hell and nothing has peeled up yet!

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!

Mines at the shop now having it done (full ceramic, glass, wheels and whatever the protection is on the interior panels and leather)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary Wren

Reaction score
Should get mine ceramic coaated soon, one of the shops uses Ceramic Pro, not sure if that is a good one, might do Expel too.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $6500. They did following:
Custom cut PPF on the hood (no edges). Llumar PPF on paint and Llumar Stealth on Vinyl (to keep same satin finish). PPF on fenders also no edges, PPF on all rocker panels up to first dip in the doors, PPF on Headlights Grill and Bumper. All PPF comes with 10 year warranty.
Window Tint Llumar 25% on the sides and 50% on the Windshield. Comes with Lifetime Warranty.
Paint correction with full cut, compound and buff.
Ceramic Coating Gtechniq Serum Ultra 9+ year 10H hardness coating. Follow by 2 coats of topper Gtechniq Exo. Coating was installed on whole truck, plastic, rubber and wheels. Also Glass was coated.

20200320_121036.jpg

20200320_121136.jpg

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid $6500. They did following:
Custom cut PPF on the hood (no edges). Llumar PPF on paint and Llumar Stealth on Vinyl (to keep same satin finish). PPF on fenders also no edges, PPF on all rocker panels up to first dip in the doors, PPF on Headlights Grill and Bumper. All PPF comes with 10 year warranty.
Window Tint Llumar 25% on the sides and 50% on the Windshield. Comes with Lifetime Warranty.
Paint correction with full cut, compound and buff.
Ceramic Coating Gtechniq Serum Ultra 9+ year 10H hardness coating. Follow by 2 coats of topper Gtechniq Exo. Coating was installed on whole truck, plastic, rubber and wheels. Also Glass was coated.

View attachment 141673

View attachment 141674

So now, nothing could ever stick to it?

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the adam's ceramic coating myself. it's actually pretty easy after the paint has been corrected.. spent about 10hours correcting paint, and 3hours installing ceramic coating.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still sticks but its way easier to clean it up. A lot of time just high pressure water and it looks clean

Sounds good. I know it's overkill but we have way too many dirt/gravel roads here in Maine and I also will spend some $$ to try and keep the truck looking good. I live on a dirt road so can see where I will be pressure washing often and like the idea where if done enough, might be all I need to do 75% of the time.