PPF and Ceramic Coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Havent done my Raptor yet but did my Explorer ST on my own. After reading literally lozens of detailing forum posts and reviews, settled on Kamikaze products. I used 2 coats of Kamikaze Miyab, 1 coat of Kamikaze ISM. Topped with Kamikaze Infinity Wax and 1 time per month use Kamikaze Overcoat.

Turned out great, little pricey to buy all 4 products though. Might try Gyeon Mohs topped with Gyeon Can Coat and use the Kamikaze Overcoat periodically for the Raptor to compare.

I use Gtecniq G5 for all the window glass. Gyeon Trim for all the plastic trim.

Regardlesd of which coating one choses, from what I read, the prep before hand will makebor break the coating.

RaptorSRQ

Reaction score
Did the panels in particular. Product is for plastics and wheels. I also did the rubber...basically everything. Yes, one bottle was plenty. I’ve still got some left so may do a 2nd lighter coat.

Oh, I also did the tailgate plastic adjacent the cover, the black hood plastic, and the front side fender plastic pieces.
Did the panels in particular. Product is for plastics and wheels. I also did the rubber...basically everything. Yes, one bottle was plenty. I’ve still got some left so may do a 2nd lighter coat.

Oh, I also did the tailgate plastic adjacent the cover, the black hood plastic, and the front side fender plastic pieces.
thanks for the info. Prob going to tackle it this weekend. Definitely going to to the plastic hood piece and the fender vents as those are annoying to keep clean