Powerstop Z36 brake kit and Crown Performance 6 piece line install!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They shouldn't be flat even under regular load, but yours looks arched in the opposite direction.
I know it could be the picture that make them look bent downwards but still they shouldn't be flat.

Maybe it's just the picture, or it could be the weight of all the extra stuff that's in the back. *shrug*

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would behoove you to get the brake lines routed away from the bumpstop, if you hit the bumps your going to pinch bad.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would behoove you to get the brake lines routed away from the bumpstop, if you hit the bumps your going to pinch bad.

They are routed away from the bumpstop.

Also, I literally feel like I should not have made this thread. It's turned into the entire forum saying "I can do it better." If you guys think you have all the answers then you should be out there running all the automotive and performance shops it seems.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just looking out for you, sorry I mentioned something that doesn't look quite right.

I'm not trying to play victim, and maybe my last post was a bit harsh, it's just that I'm extremely meticulous with my stuff, and if I thought the rear leafs looked worn out or an issue with them I'd definitely bring it up. Maybe someday down the road I'll buy Deavers, but I wanted better on road manners and load handling capability. Having run the Roadmaster setup on my 13 Limited I know what it'll provide, and it's done the same for the Raptor. I simply wanted a little more rear height along with getting rid of the wheel hop from the 37's, and it did that. Maybe the Deavers would have done that as well, I won't know until I install some.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, I literally feel like I should not have made this thread. It's turned into the entire forum saying "I can do it better."

You should be humbled and proud that people took the time to look at your install photo's and point out potential safety issues. All we can see is the photos you posted, none of us has access to look under your truck.