Power Tank and Cravenspeed Gift/Discount Certificates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just got back from Snoball and won a few items I do not need as I already have both.

1) Powertank 50% off entire purchase price Coupon. Needless to say, the bigger your purchase, the more you can save. GLRE confirmed this is for your entire purchase. As you can see by their site, if you get a P-15 and middle B accessory kit the price will be $715. With this Coupon, the cost would only be $357 plus the cost of the coupon ($100 from me) or a total of $457 which is a discount of over $250. The Price of the Coupon is $100 mailed anywhere in the Continental US.

https://powertank.com/pages/pt10-pt15-builder

2) Cravenspeed $50 Gift Coupon. If you need a stubby antenna, this is perfect for you. Now get it for a 50% savings. The Price of the Coupon is $25 mailed anywhere in the Continental US.

The pens in the pics are just to cover the discount codes and are not included. Payment via Paypal only.

IMG_0135.jpg

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bump

OP