Power Seat kinda not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venti Raptor

Reaction score
Okay so today I noticed my power driver seat isn’t working properly. It goes forward and backward to memory positions and when starting/exiting the truck but it’s not moving forward or backward with the control.

Still under warranty but dealer is scheduling me for a month from now just wanted to know if anyone’s experienced this and if there’s an easy fix to just avoid them.

jaynmikey

Reaction score
Okay so today I noticed my power driver seat isn’t working properly. It goes forward and backward to memory positions and when starting/exiting the truck but it’s not moving forward or backward with the control.

Still under warranty but dealer is scheduling me for a month from now just wanted to know if anyone’s experienced this and if there’s an easy fix to just avoid them.
Any update on this? I have same issue @Venti Raptor

Last edited:

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Follow wire until connector and check if you have power or not , you will know if it come from button or after...If you don't feel confortable with that, you can't DIY and must wait for dealer appointement...

Also, I don't see what @jaynmikey wants to explain :think:

Edit : I realise that original message is April 23, (thanks @jaynmikey)so... I hope OP has found soulution, may he can feed back...

OP
OP
Venti Raptor

Venti Raptor

Reaction score
It turned out to be a loose connection with the seat. Everything looked good and connected but apparently it was ever so off. Simple unplug replug the connection and viola seat has been perfect again since.