Powder Coated Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey FRF,
I have a strange obsession with gloss black painted wheels and I don't know why. Has anyone successfully powder coated their factory bead locks for the 35 package and if so, would they mind sharing a picture? I've seen the stock wheels powder coated gloss black and I think they look fantastic. Looking to do this to the bead locks as well when I switch to a 37 setup. Wondering what this'd look like before I commit to it.

Thanks in advance

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard of “Power Coated” before. I’d love to see pictures also. .lmao ….lots of ball busters around here.

Enrique Villalobos

Reaction score
Hey FRF,
I have a strange obsession with gloss black painted wheels and I don't know why. Has anyone successfully powder coated their factory bead locks for the 35 package and if so, would they mind sharing a picture? I've seen the stock wheels powder coated gloss black and I think they look fantastic. Looking to do this to the bead locks as well when I switch to a 37 setup. Wondering what this'd look like before I commit to it.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• CF56F4D4-8D2A-420E-BB27-C37BDD18A0CC.jpeg
    CF56F4D4-8D2A-420E-BB27-C37BDD18A0CC.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 118