Powder coated or plastidipped 2013 stock wheels on a Tuxedo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CruiserT

Reaction score
Anyone running powder coated or plastidipped 2012 stock wheels on a Tuxedo black? I'm considering to black powder the stock rims, curious to see how it would look. Thanks for any pics!

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here you go Plasti Dip. super easy to do.

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    84 KB · Views: 171
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Best picks so far. Got any of the skid?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skid plate. Again it was super easy. I put it on my skid plate back in May and has held up just fine with no nicks or peeling. Same thing with my wheels. They have been through multiple pressure washes, mud, snow, salt, off road and they are holding up just fine. It is super easy and very cheap.
I did it because like you, I wasn't sure if I would like the look of them all black. Without spending the money you can get a good idea of how they will look. I love how they look so in the future I can have them powder coated. Honestly though I like the way the look and very surprised on how well they have lasted so I don't think I will waste my money on having it done and just leave the PlastiDip

Attachments

• image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 98
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 105

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of plastidipped or powdercoated oem beauty rings?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk