GEN 2 Powder coat 2019-2020 Beadlock Wheels??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

throttlelink

Reaction score
I’ll get some better pics posted. My powder coater called the color black jack. No metallic, just a flat matte black. He did separate the rings from the wheels. I painted the stock center caps with black plastidip and matches pretty well. Also changed to black lugs. The truck is actually on 37s. Eibach springs in front and Icon Option 2 with Camburg extended shackles on the rear(I tow and occasionally haul a sled in the back).

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Powder-coating my wheels and FP rings to match the flares and center-caps once spring rolls around. Ford uses a J7 paint variant out of like 11 different shades. The center-caps and flares match each other and are 2 shades darker than what the wheel is itself. Here's what I'll be doing. It's not quite black, not quite grey, perfectly in the middle imo. Kinda like a gun metal or black chrome look. Oh, also, these are finished with a semi-gloss coat.

View attachment 159996

View attachment 159998

These look good too. Yet another idea. He’s got the bead lock rings on.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Powder-coating my wheels and FP rings to match the flares and center-caps once spring rolls around. Ford uses a J7 paint variant out of like 11 different shades. The center-caps and flares match each other and are 2 shades darker than what the wheel is itself. Here's what I'll be doing. It's not quite black, not quite grey, perfectly in the middle imo. Kinda like a gun metal or black chrome look. Oh, also, these are finished with a semi-gloss coat.

View attachment 159996

View attachment 159998

My thread, from when I did mine, will save you some hunting for the powder coat color.

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/had-my-20-wheels-powdercoated.75919/

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Just finished installing my new live-valve shocks (with RPG delete kit) and new wheels and tires on my 2018. Looks like a 2020 now. I went with Crystal Grey on the wheels and I'm here to tell you, it's a damn close 99% match to the flares and center-caps. I am more than pleased with the outcome.tempImage66IhH8.jpgtempImageWX89x1.jpg

GoDucks

Reaction score
Wheels look great powder coated black! Can someone give me an idea of cost and how long takes? I don't have another set of wheels to roll on.