Potential of burbles and pops on First Gen Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhgrossi2004

Reaction score
I currently own a 2012 Supercrew, K&N intake and a Roush exhaust, otherwise bone stock. Is there any way that I could get the truck to make pops and bangs during deceleration?

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With stock manifolds and catalytic converters it is highly unlikely that you are going to get it to pop under decel, it isn't going to be free flowing enough to cause it.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I currently own a 2012 Supercrew, K&N intake and a Roush exhaust, otherwise bone stock. Is there any way that I could get the truck to make pops and bangs during deceleration?
This post takes the cake for the most stupid question ever asked on this forum by far! Sell the Raptor and go buy a drifter with a big glass pack on it.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are missing the point, it doesn't sound like he's looking for an anti-lag turbo tuner sound, it seems like he's looking for the open header big block exhaust popping of old that they tune for in the mustang ford performance exhaust system etc.