Potential New Raptor Owner - Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCalDawg

Reaction score
I think supply of 37 is tight. Luckily I didn’t like it when I drove it. First several (CA) dealers wanted 20-25 over for 35. I put an offer in for 10 over on one I really liked but didn’t LOVE.. I let a dealer know I had offered another 10 over (but wasn’t accepted yet).. and they offered me one at 10 over. Working on papers now. I think I’ll like the silver more long term than the red. Raptor is already LOUD enough for me without bold colors.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on your Ford order

As promised, we want to update you on the status of your F-150 RAPTOR™ order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.
Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.
There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new F-150 RAPTOR™. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicle’s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (CRC)
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
© 2022 Ford Motor Company. All Rights Reserved.

Follow Ford​