Potential New Raptor Owner - Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JoshyP

Reaction score
Watsonville ford has a 35 Oxford white with tailgate delete for 10k over ADM. you could probably talk them down to 5k
Thanks. I'm pretty set on the 37 package and Avalanche with the moonroof. I was thinking I could go with 35s and then put 37s on, but then I could not fit a 37 inch spare under the bed.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm pretty set on the 37 package and Avalanche with the moonroof. I was thinking I could go with 35s and then put 37s on, but then I could not fit a 37 inch spare under the bed.
I’m pretty sure someone has fit a 37” spare on a 35 without issue but it may depend on tire manufacturer.

OP
OP
J

JoshyP

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure someone has fit a 37” spare on a 35 without issue but it may depend on tire manufacturer.
Very possibly, but the exhaust might be a little too close for my comfort. Ford actually extended the bumper on the 37 package to accommodate. I'm a huge fan of K02s so I plan on sticking with those.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was true for 22MY trucks. Ford has yet to put anything out regarding price protection for 23MY trucks. If you’re in possession of such a memo from Ford, do you mind posting it here? -Cheers
Yes. The new memo 2023 no price protection.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my priority code was 19 and it took 5 months total, all luck of the draw at this point some people have trucks built before mine and it’s still waiting chip hold
Interesting, I have a 23 ordered with a code 19. I hope the time works for me, only 2 1/2 months to go. Something tells me the 23 will not be the same.

redhat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in the Sacramento area and will say that most of the dealers here are hoping more than actually getting. The Roseville ford dealer came down 20 out of 30k adm after spending some time there. Im pretty sure they’re all just wanting to sell these truck with the interest rates going up like they are.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a standard letter from Ford, indicating they are working hard to fill my order. No date or any details as to when it will be produced.