Posted my 2012 Gen 1 Raptor on NY Craigslist. post id: 7403021593

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stroked 66

Reaction score
Hate to let it go but can't bring myself to drive it in the winter. Store it every year from Nov to Apr. 70K miles and Never been in the Snow or Salt! C/L posting ID: 7403021593

Attachments

• IMG_6881.JPG
    IMG_6881.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
Stroked 66

Stroked 66

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just decided to get serious about selling my silver Gen 1... What would be the best forum to sell it on and is 34K about the right asking price? Any inputs would be appreciated. Thanks, Tony.

OP
OP
Stroked 66

Stroked 66

Reaction score
New post id: 7554845511

I purchased this truck from my next door Neighbor's Estate about (5) years ago, he was a great Friend and had special ordered the Raptor new (it was his pride and joy). Tom had never driven it in the winter and so as a tribute to him, I have put it away every November and leave it indoors at my Storage Facility until April of the following year. The truck is in great mechanical condition and has just 71,008 miles on it. As a Retired 21yr Navy Engineer, I fully understand the importance of keeping a vehicle properly maintained so NO short sightedness here. Mobil 1 Filters and Oils are all this truck has ever seen (I buy my Mobil 1 oil filters by the case and will include the remaining filters with the truck.) This truck has a unique Custom Hand-Painted "Raptor Pinstriping" applied by one of the best local professionals in the Buffalo area (see pic).
The truck was re-outfitted with the highest quality "Cover King Ballistic Raptor" Seat Covers and high-end floor mats (front and rear), the seats are in Perfect Condition (no hidden stains, rips, burns, etc.) I just wanted to keep them that way (no smoking households). Also included is a removable Knack "Weather guard" Toolbox. This is a Professional Matt-Black $1,100 box that can be removed without leaving any mounting holes. Truck has an upgraded "Kenwood" Stereo with rear backup camera, apple carplay, etc (original stereo is included). After getting a small chip on the Driver Side Tail-light (see Picture), I ordered a new set of "Factory OEM Tail lights" and they will go with the truck (still packaged in the Ford Motocraft box.) Tires are the same 35 inch BFG"s that came with the truck and have 15K miles on them. New brake shoes (front & rear) are "Powerstop Extreme" installed in November. Brakes are perfect. Truck has never been wrecked or abused. Thanks for looking, please call with any questions.