Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
were the Methods your "first choice"
No- I wanted a Fuel Boost in all black (rather than the machined version shown below), but not available. Then I was gonna order the Fuel Hostages, but they were not in stock when I needed them (from the factory) so I chose the Octanes over the Methods in 20 because I thought I'd get the Methods in 17 or 18 for my real off-road excursions, and use the Fuel 20s for every day.

This is the Boost:
Boost-Black-Machine-200.jpg

Hostage:
Hostage-Black-200.jpg

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
No- I wanted a Fuel Boost in all black (rather than the machined version shown below), but not available. Then I was gonna order the Fuel Hostages, but they were not in stock when I needed them (from the factory) so I chose the Octanes over the Methods in 20 because I thought I'd get the Methods in 17 or 18 for my real off-road excursions, and use the Fuel 20s for every day.

This is the Boost:
Boost-Black-Machine-200.jpg

Hostage:
Hostage-Black-200.jpg

I like the Boost :drool: and someone on ebay has some 20x9's with Terra Grapplers for 2k :hmm: