Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to switch up the shoes this Spring.....17" Fuel D551 Trophy with flush custom caps and 37/12.50/17 Toyo R/Ts.

R6kk4q.jpg
CSLZYv.jpg

Pwb5Xj.jpg

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to switch up the shoes this Spring.....17" Fuel D551 Trophy with flush custom caps and 37/12.50/17 Toyo R/Ts.

R6kk4q.jpg
CSLZYv.jpg

Pwb5Xj.jpg

Very nice truck. Lights and your spare tire/mount really gives it the Baja/pre-runner feel. I’d like to do something like that but it may be just for looks. Just wondering if that rack for your spare tire has a quick removable feature in case you needed to load/haul something in the bed? Also it looks like it swings out or am I wrong? Do you also carry a spare under the truck bed? Thanks

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Thanks!....the Tiregate does swing open but not easily removable....I swap it out for the OE gate before every Winter, then reinstall in the Srping otherwise salt would destroy it. Even with it closed, around 70% of the bed is still open for hauling big items. I don't carry the spare under the bed anymore but I could if I wanted to.