Post your Payload

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TremorRaptor

Reaction score
As folks start receiving Gen 3 raptors, I am curious what options you have and what impact the options have on the payload number stamped on the door jamb.

I recently towed a 22 foot airstream with my 2012 screw but would like the option of towing a larger trailer... I love my adventure truck so I'm researching payload numbers for my next truck - preferably a Raptor.

Thanks,
Mark

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, i'm really curious about this too. I put deaver hd3's on my Gen 2 for towing. Hoping this one performs like the old one with Deavers.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple guys on another forum I am on swear by the TImbren SES bump stops when towing. These guys are using the Raptor and towing heavier wake boats that probably reach the top of the Raptor's tow rating. They say they do not increase towing capacity, but they help with the rear squat and with swaying. I plan on getting these for when I tow my boat, even though it currently won't reach the tow rating of the Raptor.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah those worked well for me with my Deavers when towing a boat. I'm going to pull my springs and test them if no one has posted the tech specs when my truck arrives. I'm very familiar with changing springs and valving on UTVs, trucks and race cars.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1270 - Fully loaded 37 package, which should probably be the lowest payload possible for a 21.