Post your order and build date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im glad to here it Curt. I emailed him and he told me there was no news, so just to double check I called SVT for confirmation. were you able to look up your window sticker?

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order is still processing--ordered mine 10/31 loaded scab minus graph. Called SVT yesterday and no VIN, no build date, nothing.

SVT said things "should start picking up in December". We'll see...

I dont care if I get my Raptor at the end of January.....but I do need a VIN to process my trade before 2012 dammit!!! Or I lose the 2011 value of my trade....HURRY UP FORD!

PS-it seems it takes a solid 8-9 weeks from the order date--till getting a VIN. And about 12 weeks to take delivery. It's only been 4 weeks for me since ordering and @ 8-9 weeks I will be right @ 12/31!!! Ahhhhhhhh:shocked:

I'll bet month 1 is processing time, month 2 is stocking parts for the order, and month 3 is the actual build/delivery. Oh ya, if you order a Raptor...please for the love of God don't change your damn order mid stream....tat only slows everything down!!!!! For all of us!!!

Last edited:

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My order is still processing--ordered mine 10/31 loaded scab minus graph. Called SVT yesterday and no VIN, no build date, nothing.

SVT said things "should start picking up in December". We'll see...

I dont care if I get my Raptor at the end of January.....but I do need a VIN to process my trade before 2012 dammit!!! Or I lose the 2011 value of my trade....HURRY UP FORD!

PS-it seems it takes a solid 8-9 weeks from the order date--till getting a VIN. And about 12 weeks to take delivery. It's only been 4 weeks for me since ordering and @ 8-9 weeks I will be right @ 12/31!!! Ahhhhhhhh:shocked:

I'll bet month 1 is processing time, month 2 is stocking parts for the order, and month 3 is the actual build/delivery. Oh ya, if you order a Raptor...please for the love of God don't change your damn order mid stream....tat only slows everything down!!!!! For all of us!!!

i dont know how much truth that holds reptar order his in august he has no vin....i ordered mine 9/24 been at least 10 weeks no vin yet ...some people ordered theres 3 weeks ago an are about to take delivery so i dont know how this system works its a bunch of bs if you ask me.............ummm quick question what do you mean you need your vin to trade ?are you trading in a vehicle??? i plan on trading in a vehicle didnt know i could trade it in once i get a vin is that so? thx for the help brother

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i dont know how much truth that holds reptar order his in august he has no vin....i ordered mine 9/24 been at least 10 weeks no vin yet ...some people ordered theres 3 weeks ago an are about to take delivery so i dont know how this system works its a bunch of bs if you ask me.............ummm quick question what do you mean you need your vin to trade ?are you trading in a vehicle??? i plan on trading in a vehicle didnt know i could trade it in once i get a vin is that so? thx for the help brother

It's too early to really try and get averages on delivery time from order time, etc. Production only started 3-1/2 weeks ago, and the first two weeks were all OT2's. And since we could place orders before production even started, all that wait time can't really count for how long to get the vehicle since they weren't building them anyway. And for new orders going through, Ford isn't just sending 1st come 1st serve on '12 builds, but they have certain allocations. From what I understand TX is one of the largest truck markets, so that area gets more allocations. If you live in the boonies that doesn't have many truck sales, you may be lower on the priority list. Ford wants to spread around the new deliveries, but also they're going for their higher volume areas first too.

as for VIN# stuff and trade in's, not fully sure how all that works, but i think once you get a VIN#, you can arrange your financing stuff, which the trade in would probably roll into as well.

Mavrik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where Is My Raptor?

So I have a window sticker with a VIN...I have a build date of 11/15/2011...It was ordered from one dealership in Indiana that is apparently getting it from another dealership somewhere else...Any thoughts on when I might actually take delivery?

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 11/22.

2012 SCREW
Ingot Silver
Lux
Navigation
Front and Rear Camera
Hood Graphic