Post Your Dragy Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Let’s make a Dragy Repository. Post up your dragy times with pic or it didn’t happen.

With your dragy, post your mods, your tune, your conditions like weather, humidity, road conditions and anything else you think is relevant.

I think it could be really helpful to have a repository of verifiable information.

I’ll post some of my own soon.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gordo,

Just as long as it’s PG. :)

Last edited:

Azrael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think you will get close to TRX times? Are you trying everything to get to TRX times? I had thought that nobody cared too much that the TRX had quicker times and that it was unusable anyway?

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, this is more a thread about folks who have a Dragy box, have Dragy times, have mods and want to share what they’re doing. It allows people to see what tune or modification might be justified for their goals.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Let’s make a Dragy Repository. Post up your dragy times with pic or it didn’t happen.

With your dragy, post your mods, your tune, your conditions like weather, humidity, road conditions and anything else you think is relevant.

I think it could be really helpful to have a repository of verifiable information.

I’ll post some of my own soon.

35 seconds. :3638400157_e7de35b0 :secret:

upload_2021-2-12_18-26-42.png