Post you Bed rack/Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadlysilent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m about to start building my rear tire carrier/storage system. Looking to hold dual spares behind the rear axle spaced out as far as possible to keep the center open. Like the picture added.

Surprisingly there aren’t very many bolt-on options for these. Seems to be mostly custom applications. I would love to countersink the tires into the bed like zombiekiller’s setup but can’t seem to slice up a perfectly good bed.

EEC40243-43A9-4267-BCA3-3D193107C769.jpeg

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of great racks up there, who doesn't like a great rack :D.....but for me,who doesn't run in the desert, just the beach and the woods, I went with the under $100 option of square tube and welded this up and store everything else under the rear seat.
IMG_2316.jpg IMG_2318.jpg IMG_2324.jpg IMG_2326.jpg

deadlysilent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frank N-
I know this is a stretch but how secure are the items under the seat? All I could think about was in the event of a crash or roll over will that stuff stay put? Or will the cab look like a snow globe of wrenches, clevises and floor jacks?