Post you Bed rack/Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is my SDHQ rack...there are several out there but this fit my needs and was priced well....Some racks mount the tires all the way in the rear of the bed, but I didn't want all that weight behind the rear axle. This one holds my 2 tires of course but also my ProEagle jack, 10lb CO2 tank and up to 2 five gallon motorcycle style fuel cans. I was very happy with the quality when it arrived...

SDHQ Chase Rack1.jpg

SDHQ Chase Rack2.jpg

SDHQ Chase Rack3.jpg

SDHQ Chase Rack4.jpg

SDHQ Chase Rack5.jpg

OP
OP
Cory s

Cory s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my SDHQ rack...there are several out there but this fit my needs and was priced well....Some racks mount the tires all the way in the rear of the bed, but I didn't want all that weight behind the rear axle. This one holds my 2 tires of course but also my ProEagle jack, 10lb CO2 tank and up to 2 five gallon motorcycle style fuel cans. I was very happy with the quality when it arrived...

View attachment 124726

View attachment 124727

View attachment 124728

View attachment 124729

View attachment 124730
badass love it

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 124726

View attachment 124727

View attachment 124728

View attachment 124729

View attachment 124730

Looks sick. What did something like that cost ya?

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My DIY Gen 1 and Gen 2. Around $150 each I am a Baja guy and the 2nd version does the job. I remove the rack for daily driver use. If it was a permanent install I would incorporate an aux. 10 gallons of fuel plumbed in. I have the drawings.
Looks pretty nice and seems to mount all the stuff you need...