Post stereo install pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After researching the Metra piece it doesn’t look like his has as many RCA channels as the Nav TV or a Toslink option. It does only retail for $359 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You don’t need more than 2 channels. Front left and right are full frequency signals. Toslink is only 2 channel left and right as well.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a big statement to make. Do you have an alternative to offer? What is your experience? Do you have a build you can post?

There isn’t an alternative. I would be willing to bet user error and no attempt to contact NavTV for assistance.

double dee

Reaction score
@dhmcfadin or @gijosh28 - can I see better pics how you tied back into the speaker outputs from the B&O amp? Did you order and use the connectors from digikey

I pulled each pin from the NAVTV connector and soldered each speaker wire according the NAVTV digram they provided in the instructions and then inserted each pin back in. NAVTV harness then plugs into B&O amp connector.

98918D88-313D-466E-AF84-F37EFCBFC1AE.jpeg

OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@dhmcfadin or @gijosh28 - can I see better pics how you tied back into the speaker outputs from the B&O amp? Did you order and use the connectors from digikey?
We did use the Digikey connectors, but we did not use the original speaker wires. We re-wired the mids and highs (except for inside the drivers and passengers doors).

Part 1 of my install.

And of coarse, part 2.

If anyone is interested, the box, subs, grills, and seat lift kit are all for sale from this install.

Thanks,
Josh

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've watched about a million of those Five Star videos. Top notch work for sure.