Possibly buying one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
yeah ive seen the KBB video a long time ago :D
but it wont go 120 :p
just something about snowmobilin, cant get enough of it

@batman, not sure what colors they have, but if i decide i can make it work financially, id go for blue lol

id say right now i cant swing it, but ill be done college in october ish (went back for a year, figured i could get a way higher paying job with an actual college course rather then just my highschool) and if i get a job at a good place i could be making ~$30 an hour after 6 months of working, if that happens i could definately swing it

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So could a Raptor if you took a limiter off. But thats just crazy talk....... Or is it? :hmm::naughty:

It's not crazy talk - I'd do it just to see how fast i could go. There are online calculators that will tell you approximately how fast your boat will go with various propellers. It takes speed and rpm readings you give it from your existing prop to estimate slippage, the estimates top speed with other props from that data. Is there anything like that in the car world that can be used to estimate the top speed of the Raptor? I assume the only variables are the gear ratio of 6th gear and how many RPM's you can turn given the HP and wind resistance. :roflsquared:

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
saw the same one again, closer, ugh, i wanna ask the guy if i can drive it hahaha