Possibly buying one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, so i've finally seen a raptor, was orange with the digital mud, I wasn't even that close to it, but i saw enough to make me want one.
Just wondering if there were a limited amount being made? i remember readingbefore they came out that they were limited to 5000 or soemthing. is this still true?

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I understand (guys correct if I am wrong), the Raptor was goin to be a limited run, but now that is has become so popular, they are goin to make more. But.......from what I have heard from some of the dealers here, is that Ford is only goin to build them on a order only basis.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
so if i wait till i have a decent deposit i shouldnt be out of luck then :p

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
hopefully, ive got a bit saved up now, depends if i can get a decent paying dull time job
it would be my first vehicle ive ever owned, and it would be a kickass one!

hopefully i can make it work, we shall see!
i'll see if theres a dealer around me that can order one in, see what kinda shit we can work out, and hopefully within 5 months ill have it at least ordered

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
well if i made a down payment it would make the monthly payments cheaper and easier to make, that way i can also finance a new snowmobile at the same time :D

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
haha well i love snowmobiling, and i love bein out in the open, and im sure a raptor wont go 120MPH through 4 feet of snow!

I am in contact with a local dealership that has 3 6.2L's sitting on its lot, we shall see where this goes