Possible Raptor R Spy pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has got to be someone with one of these already in their garage.

O_O. Is Ken still sponsored by Ford?
No, he's with Audi these days and running a WRC i20 in the ARA. Actually, I think I saw something from him regarding the TRX a little while back.

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But in reality very few people have the time, money and desire to go ripping it up off road in their brand new truck. If you don't have all three of those things in abundance, it's simply not happening.

It's not just a status symbol either. It's wonderful vehicle to drive on the crappy roads found in every major city and the surrounding counties and townships. It can also do every thing else a normal F150 can do, minus some of the payload capacity.

If you don't need to haul around more than a half ton of stuff, trading reduced load carrying capacity for a softer suspension is an easy trade to make. I'm sure as hell not dropping 3000 lbs of gravel in my truck. It's a bitch to get out of the bed. I'll have a gravel truck deliver it if the need ever arises.

Throw in the fact that Raptors have no chrome, look better, and are faster than most other F150s and it's obvious why they have had ADMs since they first model came out in 2010. It's not because they are littering the desert tearing around at 85 MPH or because guys are using them to measure their penises. I've seen quite a few female Raptors drivers around here.
Agreed, my ***** size double to 2 inches when I got mine.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, my ***** size double to 2 inches when I got mine.

I noticed both an increase in length and girth when I drove off the dealers lot. I am now walking with a limp because my leg is heavy.