Possible Raptor orders at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020LeadFootFL

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw a commercial for Brandon Ford near Tampa saying that custom orders will be done at MSRP, “tired of other dealer’s markups?” etc. The ad mentioned F-150’s but not Raptors specifically. I’m not affiliated but if this isn’t allowed my bad.

2CA9454F-4600-45A0-B189-BAF936B0DA85.jpeg

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They haven't been selling to out of state buyers for a while. Has this changed?

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a crap shoot when ordering Raptors as compared to most other Ford trucks as many can attest on here. Do not expect 8 to 10 weeks for a Raptor but awesome if this dealer sticks to no markups. I wish this was the case in CA! :confused:

brijen

Reaction score
unless something changed recently Brandon Ford is not selling at MSRP for raptors. It’s 10/15K ADM for 35s and 20K ADM for 37s if I recall correctly. They just had a 37 on their site a week ago that was listed for 102K. When I spoke to them at the beginning of the year they also still were not accepting custom orders. They were only selling stock orders they had incoming. Haven’t reached out to them again though to know if it’s changed.

tschield

Reaction score
unless something changed recently Brandon Ford is not selling at MSRP for raptors. It’s 10/15K ADM for 35s and 20K ADM for 37s if I recall correctly. They just had a 37 on their site a week ago that was listed for 102K. When I spoke to them at the beginning of the year they also still were not accepting custom orders. They were only selling stock orders they had incoming. Haven’t reached out to them again though to know if it’s changed.
That is the difference between a stock and retail order. Once the vehicle is in production or at the dealer, it will be a hot commodity. Hence the ADM. If you can get a retail order order with a dealer that has an allocations, it is much more likely to be MSRP. It is the difference between having to wait months and months or not.

brijen

Reaction score
That is the difference between a stock and retail order. Once the vehicle is in production or at the dealer, it will be a hot commodity. Hence the ADM. If you can get a retail order order with a dealer that has an allocations, it is much more likely to be MSRP. It is the difference between having to wait months and months or not.
Oh for sure but that salesman I spoke to told me they were marked up regardless. When I told him I had found an out of state dealer who would sell one to me at MSRP he told me to jump on it because there’s no way they’d do that even on a retail order. But again that was a few months ago. The only dealership I know of in FL that is selling retail ordered raptors at MSRP is Gary Yeomans in Daytona.