Possible New Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look... if the NHTSA has investigated and designated a certain model and Year range to be affected then you need to take up your beef with them... not Ford.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My point is brining attention to the fact that Ford’s build dates are incorrect and they’re denying repairs for trucks that have the potential for a serious incident. They told me the same story of my truck being “good”

I was sharing the info so others may choose to get their trucks repaired before it happened to them.

Whats your build date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can check yourself... check your build date..fyi myndealer in Canada was able to look up the recall.

Last edited:

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you need a different dealer. Take the recall notice to them. If you fall in the date range you need the recall.

You could also call Ford.

Last edited:

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I make sure to take mine to the best dealer in the city. Have had problems with others.

Maybe you're the problem? Just sayin...

Your current dealer won't talk to you and you have "problems" with all the other dealers, and your vehicle is eligible for the recall.

Maybe you should call Ford and attempt to be polite.

Last edited: