Possible new owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a buddy looking at a used Gen 1 with 107,000 miles on it. Anything he needs to look at that may cause concerns? I know the rusting door jams but anything else out of the ordinary?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Outside of the normal used vehicle stuff, The rocker panels and cab corners for rust, shocks probably need a rebuild if not done already, spark plugs are due at 100k, fuse 27 kit, drivers heated seat element (does it work), hvac dampers clicking, rear end clunk.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello, I have a buddy looking at a used Gen 1 with 107,000 miles on it. Anything he needs to look at that may cause concerns? I know the rusting door jams but anything else out of the ordinary?
where is he looking? i know of a truck with 107000 miles that is currently for sale.

will61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Especially because you are in the south. I live in the Great Lakes and still buy stuff from the south or out west.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SETTLE.