Possible hint of Raptor R production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaseU

Reaction score
Is no one going to comment on the fact that is says “Carnivor” in this photo and the build sheet photo had “Raptor C” printed on it???
9E0C3517-6F29-4115-99C0-EABF31C4B871.png

multirider

Reaction score
Yeah it’s cool their doing this but let’s think about it. it’s going to be a unicorn and limited run. Allocations will be specifically selected. The best chances will be finding them on bring a trailer or on resale with a 50% mark up. It’s hard enough finding a new F150XLT how is it going to be getting one of those new bad boys?? Haha… I don’t want to come off negative but I just got done buying my dream raptor for a PREMIUM! And it was only 1 of 3 in that spec on the whole western seaboard.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s cool their doing this but let’s think about it. it’s going to be a unicorn and limited run. Allocations will be specifically selected. The best chances will be finding them on bring a trailer or on resale with a 50% mark up. It’s hard enough finding a new F150XLT how is it going to be getting one of those new bad boys?? Haha… I don’t want to come off negative but I just got done buying my dream raptor for a PREMIUM! And it was only 1 of 3 in that spec on the whole western seaboard.
Kinda the way I feel too. Even if my small dealer were lucky enough to get an allocation, the ADM would push the price beyond my financial reach. My dealer only received one allocation for the normal raptors. I was offered a chance to order a bronco raptor from them a while back, 15k over. I declined. When I asked why the 15k over, they said they had multiple offers from other dealers for 20k over. Nice when other dealers fnck you over. Raptor R, carnivore, warthog, wtf ever, might as well be a unicorn. These things are gonna sell for absolutely ridiculous prices imho.