positive experience with RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wanted to share a good experience i had with the guys at RPG. i tore out my passenger side fender liner about a year ago and with the offroading i do, i kept tearing it out since it was deformed and would not go back into the original position. then recently i tore out my drivers side. so both my fender liners are shot. i started looking around and decided to contact corey last week to see if he had a set. guess what just got delivered to my shop this morning? yep, 2 fender liners. i want to thank the rpg guys for getting these out to me so quick. as i am leaving for colorado in the next few weeks i wanted to have my truck all fixed up and ready to go. knowing these guys on a more personal level i can say that these are a great group of guys and i wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again. rpg has always been very hospitable at all the trr events and when i needed help, they came through.

so thanks RPG for getting me set up.

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to hi-jack, but I called this morning and spoke with Corey regarding some heims, spindles, and lower uniballs for my truck and received EXELLENT service from him. Unfortunately I was in a bit of a rush but Corey took great care of me. Got my order together quickly and kept me updated on what was going on. Called back a couple hours later and Also dealt with Andrew when I had a quick question about my order and he was very knowledgable and polite.

Thank you, RPG.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all the vendors I have talked with Corey at RPG is the only one who takes time to answer questions, give advice and find what you really want. He will give help even when you do your own thing. Other vendors I have talked with are short an answers and don't seem to want to sell anything. There are great products out there but Corey is far and above on customer service and knows how to run a business. After talking with more vendors at the Mint 400 it just confirmed what I have already said. I'll continue to do business with RPG

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Corey is awesome! I snapped an axle shaft at TRR and Ford had them backordered for 3 months. I called Corey and luckily, he had 2 sitting in the shop that would fit mine! Less than a week later, my Raptor was back on the road, all thanks to Corey!

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice to see someone else has the same problem

wanted to share a good experience i had with the guys at RPG. i tore out my passenger side fender liner about a year ago and with the offroading i do, i kept tearing it out since it was deformed and would not go back into the original position. then recently i tore out my drivers side. so both my fender liners are shot. i started looking around and decided to contact corey last week to see if he had a set. guess what just got delivered to my shop this morning? yep, 2 fender liners. i want to thank the rpg guys for getting these out to me so quick. as i am leaving for colorado in the next few weeks i wanted to have my truck all fixed up and ready to go. knowing these guys on a more personal level i can say that these are a great group of guys and i wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again. rpg has always been very hospitable at all the trr events and when i needed help, they came through.

so thanks RPG for getting me set up.

nice to see im not the only one ripping out the inner fender wells, i actually had one warrantied and then demolished that one last weekend, wondering what the fix might be, not sure i want to go 5k on fiberglass fenders and inner wells