Positive Experience: Third Party Warranty Repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Find a good one and you will always be thankful. Just don't feel that Ford or other Ford dealers are bad because one is horrible.
There are two dealers in town, both owned by the same company. If I want to drive an hour each way in miserable traffic, I could try a different one. Fingers crossed about not having to do that. I did let the local guys change my backup camera per the recall. I had to drop it off twice because the first time they didn't have the part. And yes, I did ask before dropping it off. I know that there are good dealers out there, but based on what I hear around here, it's maybe one in ten. Maybe.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are two dealers in town, both owned by the same company. If I want to drive an hour each way in miserable traffic, I could try a different one. Fingers crossed about not having to do that. I did let the local guys change my backup camera per the recall. I had to drop it off twice because the first time they didn't have the part. And yes, I did ask before dropping it off. I know that there are good dealers out there, but based on what I hear around here, it's maybe one in ten. Maybe.
Just like people too! I used to have to drive 1 hour each way to get to my good dealer and it was well worth it.