PorterW1111's "Burro" build up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If they have any extra soap they can use it on my rear end...going to need to wash it before the welding begins lol

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 312084
I'm not a mechanical engineer, but I'm thinking that your bungee cord support may not actually add very much extra strength. I would at least step up to a nylon tie. :cool:

The funny part is how many times people ask me about the bungee keeping tension on the limit straps... as they think the bungee is actually the limit strap... haha

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unlike you? **** had to do it.

Can't swear around hear anymore, we are getting our ***** mouths washed with soap, lol.
What's funny is that the word my mind puts in is probably far worse than the word getting 86ed. Do we need to start misspelling? Or is the algorithm smart enough now to axe those? If so we're skrewed. Maybe not, but our a$$es will be bored when reading and our sick little minds will be scrambling for ways around the fracking algorithm.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score