PorterW1111's "Burro" build up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But......

That Chevy’s fiberglass looks kinda funky though.
agreed but the fact its center mounted i think i can give them a little break haha

i think the prob is it was ugly the moment it came off the line. you can polish a **** all you want haha!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
agreed but the fact its center mounted i think i can give them a little break haha

i think the prob is it was ugly the moment it came off the line. you can polish a **** all you want haha!

nothing on that truck rolled off of a production line. it was on the last Exo run. I got to take a pretty good look at it.

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So we made it back from our +3000 mile trip. Truck did awesome! So now for the start of the build....

Day one. Strip her down and spend dayyyssss cleaning...scrubbing parts, frame, joints, broke out the aluminum polish....

I think I spent 5 hours on just the driver side lol but damn she is gorgeous I could stare at these parts all day long...

1496728B-2350-48D7-A141-CB10C002C36C.jpeg