Pop sound from front left when using 4a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
REX111

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out today that the noise will happen multiple times if driving forward then reversing. I’ll be taking it back later this week.

AEC

Reaction score
I found out today that the noise will happen multiple times if driving forward then reversing. I’ll be taking it back later this week.
Did you ever find out what the issue was? I am having the same issue, on my way to the dealer for the 4th time.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the truck at factory ride height/stock suspension? If so, the first thing I would check is the torque on the front axle nuts. Next would be inspection of the IWEs and axles.

OP
OP
REX111

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped it off this morning. Went for a ride with a technician so he could hear the noise. Third turn and to pop noise happened. The tech said that not normal. Still don’t have an answer yet.

OP
OP
REX111

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped truck off to have axle installed. Tech test drove it and the noise remains. I'm reaching out to ford to see what can be done.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your dealer are clueless fuc ks. It's not a complicated vehicle to work on. Must be chevy techs working there. Hope Ford can send a field tech out to diagnos for you, so sad.